FUGA – Digital Account Manager/Marketing Strategy – GSA (remote)
FUGA’s Marketing Services team was designed to add value and solve problems for our large number of customers by helping them connect their artists with audiences and drive revenue and growth. In this role, you will report jointly to the Digital Account Manager and Marketing Strategy Manager and you will be the primary point of contact for both Digital Service Providers (DSPs) (Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube Music, Deezer, etc.) and certain content owners (record labels, distributors, etc.) who have offices or local representation in the Germany/Switzerland/Austria (GSA) region.
Your responsibilities will include leading relationships with market leading digital partners, developing and implementing new and ongoing broadcast campaigns, as well as developing long-term programming strategies to maximize revenue and growth. exposure of our clients’ artists through the variety of DSPs.
You will also work closely with your marketing and digital account colleagues in other FUGA offices to collaborate on multi-territory campaigns, as a point of contact for digital partnership opportunities and insights for the GSA market.
You will also be responsible for the marketing/client relationship for a list of clients and work closely with them to deliver cutting-edge marketing campaigns on a global scale.
You will have great passion and knowledge of the GSA market, with strong ties to the community. Dynamic, creative, organized and responsible, with a deep understanding of marketing and consumer behavior and an excellent grasp of the streaming and DSP landscape, you will act as a constant and reliable source of advice and expertise for your client list, always striving to make the most of their many outings and campaigns
YOUR MAIN TASKS ARE TO:
- Secure the most favorable positioning for artists and outputs with DSPs.
- Collaborate with DSP playlist, editorial, marketing, and experiential teams to develop coordinated on-platform and off-platform line items.
- Develop a global strategy and effective relationships with all DSPs.
- Understand and leverage the unique positioning and needs of each DSP.
- Stay on top of emerging trends, new entrants in the DSP space, and other social, merchant, and fan experience vehicles impacting streaming.
- Collaborate with colleagues and with DSP counterparts on unique, high-impact streaming strategies and campaigns for each priority release.
- Seize opportunities to reactivate the catalog associated with new releases.
- Deliver exclusives and successful streaming campaign performance for new releases and catalog
- Proactively provide insight, advice and creative strategic planning support to clients regarding their releases, catalog and revenue.
- Communicate regularly with customers to address concerns, manage expectations and generally maintain a good working relationship
- Design and implement cutting-edge marketing strategies that reflect the vision and goals of the artist, management or label
- Ensure timely delivery of all aspects of the marketing campaign in accordance with project milestones and approval path
- Act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate and inspire others to constantly improve and develop their skills and Fuga results.
- Be aware of changes and developments in the music market, with particular emphasis on competitor activity.
- Represent FUGA in the GSA industry, including attending concerts, conferences and spreading the word.
Who are you
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience within a record label, artist management or music distribution company
- Passionate and connoisseur of music and culture.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building ability – always with a professional and confident demeanor.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing strategies and experience coordinating with streaming and audience engagement platforms, labels, managers and artists on campaigns.
- A strong network of industry-specific connections, including key contacts in digital music services.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital landscape and consumer trends.
- Experience working across different time zones and communicating across multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that exemplify organization and attention to detail.
Who we are
- A growing company with strong ambitions.
- This role is part of a growing and resourceful international team, split between our headquarters in Amsterdam, with offices in London, New York, Rome, Milan and representatives in Tokyo, Los Angeles, Seoul, Berlin, Paris, Rio and Sao Paulo.
- An international business environment, made up of colleagues and clients from all over the world from a variety of musical and technological backgrounds
Founded in 2006, FUGA develops software and provides services for the digital music industry. We have an extensive and growing international network of customers and partners in over 50 countries. We operate at the heart of the music. FUGA connects distributors and record labels with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer and more. By doing so, FUGA enables its clients to optimize their business processes and successfully execute their publishing strategy. FUGA’s products and services provide a complete ecosystem for the digital product cycle. Customers manage, distribute and promote their music – and collect their revenue.