Coordinator, Marketing Strategy at NBCUniversal, LLC
NBCUniversal is looking for a Strategist to join its NBC Entertainment Marketing division. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing Strategy, this individual will support the brand strategy and consumer engagement team by participating in show strategy and consumer marketing campaign initiatives, managing marketing support functions at day-to-day for managers, coordinating multiple marketing assignments and projects. , and serving as a liaison between departments and communicating with NBC’s internal divisions. The brand strategy and consumer engagement team works cross-functionally across multiple disciplines outside of marketing, including research, production and programming, and plays a critical role in laying the foundation for all marketing campaigns for NBC Entertainment shows.
- Support the Marketing Strategy team in the development of the show strategy by maintaining the work plan of deliverables and maintaining the internal brand strategy and consumer engagement roadmap for upcoming shows
- Liaise with internal marketing team members (i.e. media, social media, PR, research, etc.) and agency counterparts to ensure alignment of all teams on show strategies
- Request emissions consumption data and program research from the Consumer and Cross Platform Research and Insights teams
- Perform on-demand research and maintain general knowledge of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
- Participate in brainstorming and discussions assisting in strategic development and marketing tactics for NBC Entertainment shows
- Report to the VP and Senior Director of Marketing Strategy to provide team status updates and communicate progress on pending deliverables
- Perform administrative tasks for the team, such as taking meeting notes, organizing team/department meetings, compiling team meeting agendas, distributing documents, and maintenance disk share folder
- Engage with the Brand Strategy and Consumer Engagement team on NBCU’s business-to-business marketing initiatives, including but not limited to assisting in tracking and planning campaign launches and tentpole tactics
- Provide support for the planning, implementation and execution of show strategy and related tasks
- Produce execution summaries and post-campaign analysis
- Manage strategy agency expense budget tasks including processing and tracking all vendor invoices for payment, setting up a new vendor, managing service related expenses
• 2+ administrative or applicable experience in marketing, advertising, promotions or television/entertainment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Apple applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Keynote) and proficiency with PCs and Macs
• Interested candidate must submit a resume via www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submit your vaccination record no later than 7 days after starting employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if the company determines that your position requires access to an NBCUniversal job site.
• Must be prepared to adhere to all company workplace safety policies and protocols related to COVID-19.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude to interact with all levels of NBCUniversal staff
• Must exercise great discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Strong interest in marketing, entertainment and digital media. The love of television, a plus!
• Must be social media savvy with a good understanding of the latest digital trends, including social and mobile apps
• Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to detail
• Positive attitude and initiative with the ability to solve problems quickly
NBCUniversal owns and operates more than 20 different businesses in 30 countries, including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a leading motion picture company, major television production operations, a group of television stations world-class theme parks and ad-supported premium service. streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for inclusion for all. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities in which we live, so that together we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast’s NBCUniversal commitment and how we’re making a impact.
It is NBCUniversal’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age , national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service membership, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable federal, state and/or local laws.